CAREER OPPORTUNITY – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
WHO WE ARE
Panatch Group is a family owned group of companies focused on real estate investment, development and management. We are vertically integrated with in-house roles responsible for the execution of the companies’ activities including construction, leasing, sales and marketing. We are a small team focused on doing work we are proud of and always doing the right thing. With over 20 years experience in the industry, and current projects ranging in scope from $25M – $250M.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- A collaborative, fun and dynamic work environment with flexibility to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Salary commensurate with experience and the opportunity for performance bonuses. We reward loyalty, collaboration and ingenuity and are looking to hire someone that will grow with the company.
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Scheduling
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a highly professional individual to join our growing team. This position will provide administrative support to our team and assistance to Kush Panatch, the company President. An ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, a self-starter, has a high degree of attention to detail and is comfortable with the fast-paced nature of a small office. We are seeking a candidate who is calm under pressure and has the determination to follow through on projects and assignments.
- Minimum five years experience in an administrative role
- Post-secondary diploma/ degree from a recognized institution
- Real estate experience, in some capacity, is required
- Highly organized
- Exceptional multitasking abilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent judgement and decision-making abilities
- High degree of honesty, integrity, and ability to maintain confidential information
- Follow up on telephone and email inquiries and respond appropriately
- Compose memos, letters and reports
- Schedule and coordinate calendar appointments
- Fax, photocopy, arrange couriers and mail materials
- Prepare meeting agendas and record minutes from meetings
- Assure discreet handling of all company business
- Expense tracking, data entry, invoice processing & account requisitions
- Provide additional administrative support
- Other duties as required
NOTE: The above list highlights only key responsibilities, it is not a set job description. This role is anticipated to be ever evolving and the right candidate will grow the role to meet their needs and those of Panatch Group.
This is a full-time position located in Richmond, BC.
We understand that job hunting can be a delicate process – we assure you that the interview process will remain completely confidential. To apply, please kindly submit your resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word format, quoting the name of the position in the subject line to Sarah Knowles: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting will remain open until filled. We thank all candidates in advance, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.